If you are 25 years of age, have a Class A Drivers License, medical card, minimum of 2 years of experience and a Hazardous Material and Tank endorsement, we would like to talk with you about a career at MJ Tank Lines. TWIC (Transportation Worker’s Identification Credential) is also preferred but not required.
Driver’s rates of pay are as follows:
- For training drivers will be paid at a rate of $29.00 per hour
- After completion of training and while on 90 day probation through 1 year of service driver will be paid at a rate of $34.00 per hour
- After completion of one year driver will be paid at a rate of $35.00 per hour.
- After completion of two years driver will be paid at a rate of $36.00 per hour.
- After completion of three years driver will be paid at a rate of $37.00 per hour.
- Drivers running a pump truck (truck with a power pump unit) for the company in addition to their hourly rate of pay will be paid $20.00 for each location that the power pump unit is used.
- Weekend Premium, $2.00 per hour.
At MJ Tank lines we pay on a bi- weekly pay schedule. A bi- weekly payroll has 26 pay dates per year, and employees are paid every other Friday. On each pay date the driver will be paid for two work weeks. A work week consists of the hours worked between 12:01am Monday to 12:00am Sunday.
Available to employees after a 60 day probation period with the company.
- Health Insurance – HMO and PPO plans available
- Dental Insurance – HMO and PPO plans available
- Vision Insurance
- Aflac Insurance
Summary of Benefits and Coverage