If you are 25 years of age, have a Class A Drivers License, medical card, minimum of 2 years of experience and a Hazardous Material and Tank endorsement, we would like to talk with you about a career at MJ Tank Lines. TWIC (Transportation Worker’s Identification Credential) is also preferred but not required.
Brief Summary of MJ Tank Lines Employee Benefits
(Information may be subject to change without notice)
- Vacation and Sick Leave is available to employees after a 60 day probation period with the company.
- Simple IRA (Individual Retirement Account)
- Referral Bonus Program- Employees who refer new drivers to MJ Tank Lines will receive a bonus if the probation time and criteria are met.
Available to employees after a 60 day probation period with the company.
- Health Insurance – HMO and PPO plans available
- Dental Insurance – HMO and PPO plans available
- Vision Insurance
- Aflac Insurance
Summary of Benefits and Coverage